im currently awaiting delivery of whitie's lancer evo and wanted to pick up a nice motor.
im currently trying to decide between the atomic t2 or the evo chili motor
according to mongo the stock fets can handle 7 amps
The EVO's can handle up to 7 amps. Tested at 9 amps but I would not push them that far.
Those values depend on how hot the FET's get. The hotter they get, the less amps it will take to fry them.
im leaning towards the new evo chili motor but im wondering if its safe for me to run it on a stock ep?
according to AM's these are the stats for each of the motors:
* RPM @ 4.8V = 34,734 (1.5 Amp Draw)
* RPM @ 6V = 43,600 (1.8Amp Draw)
* RPM @ 8.4V = 59,240 (2.6 Amp Draw)
Atomic Chili Evolution Motor
* RPM @ 4.8V = 43,000(1.4 Amp Draw)
* RPM @ 6V = 50,000 (2.3 Amp Draw)
* RPM @ 8.4V = 63,300 (3.3 Amp Draw)
the evo already has a JDR li-ion setup, gpm rear diff & rear cvd's already installed
so im not sure on which motor i should pick up?